Printing and Publishing Papers
Our printing and publishing papers (including speciality papers) are known for their consistency, reliability and versatility. Requested by graphic designers, advertising agencies, publishers and printers, our papers are leaders in the corporate communication arena.
Australian Paper's extensive range of uncoated communication papers have been designed to suit your digital, offset and web printing requirements. Our range includes:
- Inkjet printing paper for high volume internal and external communications such as mailhouses
- Printing paper for letterheads and annual reports
- Boards for greeting cards and business cards
- High wet strength paper for maps, tea tags and laundry bags
- Paper for certificates
- Coloured papers and boards
- Watermarked and embossed papers
- Security papers used for a wide range of applications requiring special features including cheques, transcripts, titles, visas and passports
Australian Paper manufactures uncoated publishing papers and supplies imported coated papers primarily used for high volume magazines, letterbox-drop advertising materials, catalogues and corporate publications.
Papers for heat-set web offset print applications are supplied exclusively through our dedicated distribution company, Australian Paper Web.